Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. It’s reputation,wealth,and rankings makes it one of the most prestigious Universities in the world.
In the US ,Harvard University is often seen as one of the “Ivy league” schools.Harvard is highly regarded for their commitments to research and intellectual pursuits.
Internationally, Harvard’s reputation is excellent,its name is known worldwide as a symbol of academic excellence.Students from around the globe aspire to study at Harvard because of its excellent faculty and diverse environment.
How to get admission in harvard university:
The students who are wondering “How to get admission in Harvard University ”International students should acquire some crucial information such as Harvard University courses before applying for the admission.
The popular graduate courses offered at Harvard University are Design Studies,Business administration,Law,Life sciences etc
Harvard University also offers more than 100 graduate courses for studies.Some of the popular UG courses offered at Harvard University are chemistry, Computer science, management and Business administration etc.
Harvard University has some requirements for admission. The most basic requirement for admission includes that the student must have completed a secondary education from a recognized board such as CBSE/ICSE.Harvard University does not accept state board examinations.
Below are some important points related to the question Harvard University admissions the below points gives information on how to get into harvard University:
- English Language Proficiency: The students must have strong knowledge in English for successful study at Harvard,also the ability to understand and express thoughts clearly.Although students are not required to take an english proficiency exam.
- Standardized Tests: The students who choose to submit standardized tests ,Harvard University accept standardized test scores from either the ACT or SAT.
- Application process : Students can submit applications through Common application or Coalition Application.Student will receive an email confirmation from the University with a link to the application portal.
- Privacy Information: After submission of the application ,students consent to Harvard for processing personal data about you because it is required to evaluate the student’s application for admission.
Harvard university fees for indian students
The most common question that arises when it comes to getting admission in Harvard University is Harvard University fees for Indian Students.Harvard University fees for Indian Students can vary depending on the program and the level of study.Harvard University provides financial help by providing scholarships to eligible students.
Students can check the table below for information related to fees
|Courses||Tuition fees for 1st year|
|MS||INR 17.45 L – 53.36 L|
|MBA/PGDM||INR 61.51L -70.73L|
|MIM||INR 17.45L -46L|
|Other UG||INR 40.77L-INR 44.56L|
|Others PG||INR 16.33L-54.43L|
|PG certificate||INR 54.4L|
Note -The above fees information is taken from educational website shiksha the fees.
Why is harvard so prestigious:
Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States.Its reputation and rankings makes it one of the most prestigious Universities in the world.
Many popular ranking sources have ranked Harvard University in the top 10 universities.US News have ranked Harvard in the top higher education institutes in the world.This rankings gives the answer to why is Harvard so prestigious.
Q.How to get into Harvard university From India ?
- The students who are wondering “How to get admission in Harvard University”.The most basic requirement for admission includes that the student must have completed a secondary education from a recognized board such as CBSE/ICSE.
Q.Is Harvard the most prestigious ?
- Many popular ranking sources have ranked Harvard University in the top 10 universities,Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States.Its reputation and rankings makes it one of the most prestigious Universities in the world.